Friday 18 November 2016

GONE UNTIL NOVEMBER





It's been such a long time since I wrote anything on here and my goodness I've missed it dearly. A lot has happened- the biggest thing being Matthew and I got married. I'll write a more in depth piece about this and all of the lovely pictures we can treasure by our amazingly talented and total babe of a photographer Chloe Lee.

Currently I'm very much looking forward to Christmas since I have been so sick lately but things happen for a reason! Halloween and bonfire night seemed to have whizzed by that they have disappeared into the distance like a popping, glittering firework. The dark nights have arrived and bringing with them the opportunity to light every pretty candle in the house, filling each room with the sweets scents of Christmas spice, pumpkin, vanilla and apple.

We have been on a few mini adventures since tying the knot, so I will be sharing some little snaps of those lovely memories we have been making as husband and wife. It makes me long for next summer when I can feel the bubbling salty waves of the sea on my toes, the warmth of late summer sun on my back and the nostalgic aroma of sugary candy floss, hot sugared donuts, fish and chips & fizzing dandelion and burdock in clinking glass bottles.

I'm hoping to write at least weekly from now onwards about daily things, thoughts, musings, ideas, playlists, snaps, recipes etc... Let me know if there's anything in particular you would like me to write about.

Happy November, darlings

XO Natasha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails